Find jobs for Intern

Bloomberg L.P. Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 101 of over 6,506.0 interviews

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Positive47%
Negative14%
Neutral39%
Applied online62%
Campus Recruiting31%
Recruiter3%
HardAverageEasy

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

O processo durou cerca de dois meses. A primeira entrevista foi com o RH, a segunda com gestores da área e a terceira com um gestor e um analista. As perguntas eram voltadas ao perfil individual do candidato e o interesse do mesmo na área/vaga. Todos foram extremamente simpáticos e profissionais.

Interview Questions
  • Por que você quer essa vaga?
    Answer Question

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Video interview after application. Interview is with an automated robot with time slots rather than with an actual human being. There were only two questions, one was general and one was an idea.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Questions on financial statements, experience and knowledge of the markets. Really want to get to know you as a person and see what interests and hobbies you have outside of work/school.

Interview Questions
  • What metrics do you look at when researching a stock.

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

- there was a news test - there was a video interview - there was an assessment centre - there was an interview It was a long process However, I must say Good communication from HR which i found very helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Overall this was a fair and typical process. The process was challenging but nothing was completely unexpected. The interview questions were typical with no major curveballs. Interviewers were welcoming and fair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

2 interviews conducted. The first one with an HR rep and a teamlead. Basic CV walkthrough and some critical thinking questions. The second one was conducted 2 weeks later with 2 potential senior team members. Technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

it was an online. interview with self recorded answers, thirty minutes duration ideally, though untimed - three chances to answer each question. I was emailed an online link and it was a decent experience

Interview Questions
  • your experience working in a team and what challenge did you face?

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in Mar 2021

Interview

3 stage process: - Hirevue - Excel Assessment - This involved using a dataset to extrapolate information and write a short essay. We were free to write whatever we wanted, so creativity is clearly important to them. - Super day - 2 interviews with 2 executives each. Mainly behavioural and mental math/reasoning questions.

Interview Questions
  • How many vehicles are there on the road in the USA right now? Show me your reasoning process

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

The first interview is behavioral, the second is a super day with 3 parts (process reengineering, technical quiz, and behavioral), and the final interview is with team leader to determine placement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Interviewer was difficult to understand and seemed bored for the coding portion. His microphone was muffled so I couldn't understand instructions. Overall the coding questions were not that difficult. I am not sure what else to write

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 101 Interviews