Bloomberg L.P. Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomberg L.P. Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied for the market analyst position online. I submitted my resume, transcript, and analysis of Tencent. I received the link of the online interview one day after I submitted the application.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was an online assessment. I was asked to complete it otherwise my application won't be reviewed. The first part is like IQ test. The second half of the assessment was a personality test. Choose the best words describe yourself.

Interview Questions

• Find the most appropriate pattern to fill in
      Choose the top three words describe yourself from a list of words   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Straightforward interview that is sent in as a recording so I did not talk to anyone from Bloomberg directly, simple questions based on skillsets and abilities as well as past experience, bilingual positions have harder screening because thy require you to switch between languages right away.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in January 2019.

Interview

Sent in the initial application and got an email scheduling a videointerview with a manager on the team I was selected for. It was 30 minutes. Then, scheduled a second 30-45 min interview with the same manager and another one. Pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your classes have prepared you for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

automated screening answer questions; record your answers
    phone interview basic behavioral questions
    super day in New York
    2 one-on-one interviews
    one with someone from the analytical team
    one with someone from the financial team

Intern Interview

Interview

tech interview, they asked a link list problem and expected an answer in an OOP language. It is a good experience overall.

Also, the interview is on campus. It was about 1 hour long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Relatively long; there were two interviews and the whole process took about two months. That being said, the interviews weren't too difficult and the interviewers were accommodating. Compared to similar companies, the process was laid-back.

Intern Interview

Interview

On-campus interview after recruiting fair. Taken to a room and grilled by two guys who looked like they were falling asleep from the second they met me. Asked about my projects. I wanted to get out of there.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Two stage process; usually first by phone then next in person. Very open and transparent about your status. Questions weren't crazy, definitely doable with easy prep or no prep. I did see the list of other candidates at one point, which was odd. Unclear if intentional or just accidental.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Pasadena, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview. My interviewer pulled me in and asked me questions about my resume. He then made up a question on the spot regarding what I've worked with in the past.

Interview Questions

• How would you design colored image as a class?

Given an n x n matrix of integer values representing a colored image, rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise.

Design a way to efficiently rotate the image n amount of times.   Answer Question