Bloomberg L.P. Senior Developer/Engineer/Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomberg L.P. Senior Developer/Engineer/Architect Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Developer/Engineer/Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

A recruiter contacted me based off of my profile on LinkedIn. Told me that my skills were of great interest and if I was looking for a new opportunity to be in touch and offered me four different times over the next 48 hours to talk and coordinate an in person interview in NYC.

I emailed and didn't hear back until 2 minutes prior to the second time they had offered that they would be in touch.

They immediately demanded current salary information and said they were going to base any offer off my current salary. They were insistent that I provide this information and that the interview would not continue until I disclosed. They refused to tell me about the position or the work itself. They refused to accept my expected salary range. The conversation was about three minutes long.

I refuse to be bullied by a company that doesn't respect it's applicants and refuses to pay people based on their experience, skills, and what they bring to the table. Disappointed and surprised at their hard ball tactics.