Bloomberg L.P. Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Bloomberg L.P. Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Fairfax, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

Two years in a row I have been emailed the day after applying to be asked to interview. Both times they have not shown up to my scheduled interview. They clearly have no respect for potential employees.

Interview Questions

• Please interview for our company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Got a response within 7 days to set up a phone interview.

The interviewer had a heavy accent. Asked me about my projects and role; basic questions from the resume. 10 minutes into the interview, went onto the technical question on hackerrank code pair. One question about creating a schedule based on the meeting timings of an employee. It was an easy question and I solved with just a little help. Got a rejection mail next day which was very surprising to me.

Interview Questions

• One question about creating a schedule based on the meeting timings of an employee. It was an easy question and I solved with just a little help   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Met the recruiter at college career fair, he went over the resume, asked some basic question about myself and project I had done so far, then he asked some questions related to algorithm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Berkeley, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied to Bloomberg on the career fair and received on-campus interview in the next Monday. On-campus interview was on the same week as I received the invitation. So the time is very tight. It was a 1-hour interview with around 10 minutes background check and 50 minutes coding. There were two questions, both in Leetcode. One easy, one hard. There were three engineers.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an on-campus interview. Started off with couple resume questions and went to into 2 tech questions. 1 was an algo question and 1 was esay array question.

Interview Questions

• 2 sum problem. Find 2 numbers that add up to a given value   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted approximately 30 minutes in which we discussed my resume, "why Bloomberg?", and two technical questions. Had onsite interview, which consisted of two technical interviews and a tour.

Interview Questions

• General C++ questions, a few questions about creating different kinds of classes. DSA questions were reverse the words in a string and sort an array with two stacks.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

4 rounds of on-campus interview. First 2 rounds are technical questions, 3rd one is with a HR and the last one is with a senior manager. Interviewers are very easy to talk with and the interview is fun.

Interview Questions

• Minimum Number of Platforms Required for a Railway/Bus Station   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Brought me in for for an on-campus interview. After the first interview, they asked me to come again later that day, then after that one they asked me to come a week later to talk to a senior engineer.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of negative constructive criticism you've received?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

On campus Interview. 2 easy whiteboard coding questions, one about Binary Search Tree and another one about Stack. Interviewers were not so friendly and one of them was looking at his phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

An hour phone technical interview. Briefly talked about education background, projects, and technologies I know. The interviewer has heavy accent, talks fast and couldn't state the questions clearly, very confusing, but he is a nice person.