Bloomberg L.P. New Energy Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomberg L.P. New Energy Finance Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

2.5

New Energy Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Very brief but fast-paced questions about background and interests in first two phone interviews. Was then invited to go down to the office and interview with 5 team members (3 video conference, 2 in person). Everyone was generally very professional although one member showed up 20 minutes late and rushed through an interview in 10 min. In the end it took them 2.5 weeks from final interview to send the rejection.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work in research rather than on the investment/banking side?"   Answer Question
  • "What do you think would be the best and worst things about this job?"   Answer Question
  • "What do you think are the most relevant current issues in this space?"   Answer Question
  • "What do you think are the biggest difference between the research we do and academic research?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

New Energy Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in April 2014.

Interview

Telephone Interview was done first. The interviewer was friendly and done professionally. The questions asked were relatively straight forward. One or two questions about my CV and the usual questions about bloomberg.

I got an email saying I passed the telephone interview and they asked me to provide my salary expectations. Unfortunately their range was way way too low so I did not proceed further. I did suspect this because the past workers reviews on here complained about the low pay.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Bloomberg? (Talk about the culture)
      Why this position?
      What does Bloomberg do?
      Do you prefer to be a team leader?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What does an analyst do?   1 Answer