Bloomberg L.P. Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomberg L.P. Project Manager Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people over the course of a month
-PMO manger
-Department Head
-future coworker

The phone interview questions were very typical, ex. What do you know about Bloomberg? Why did you pick Bloomberg? Who are our clients?
The onsite interview was very typical as well, but a little more on your background. An example: What skills do you have? Why should we hire you instead of all the other candidates?

Interview Questions

• -What don’t you want to work on?
    -What’s the most important thing for a project manager to do?
    -How have you improved project management processes at your current firm?
    -How have you improved project management processes at your current firm?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

A job was posted online on a Friday evening. On Monday morning at 7am, i submitted my resume via the company website. I possess advanced skills in 100% of the required qualifications.

At 8am, I received an auto reply from HR thanking me for my application. At 9am, I received an 'donotreply' email from HR stating that I would not be being considered as an applicant.
    It's incredulous to me that my qualifications could possible have been properly reviewed. This job is either not really available or HR needs to step up it's act...either way, it reflects extremely poor business practices.

Interview Questions

• Submit your application online through our company website.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Very professional and detailed to maximize employee longterm welfare.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took their first offer, compensation it fine within the company