Bloomingdale's Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 880 of over 880 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter then the HR Director both went well and looked positive. It followed by interview with Regional Manager who was falling asleep on the call and was quite rude bobbing his head down out of either tiredness or disinterest not the level of professionalism I would expect from someone at his status or within this company. I hope training is addressed and improvements are drastically made in place for monitoring of executives.

Interview Questions
  • Standard tell me about a time…
    Answer Question

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

I went in for my interview. I took an online survey on their computer. Then when I finished I spoke with the hiring manager. It was a holiday temporary position.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions about what I liked about Bloomingdale's and what brands I liked inside the store.

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Overall interview was typical, customer service oriented questions and questions about achieving sales goals. The process was fairly fast I interviewed with two separate people and got a response on the same day and was able to start the following week.

Interview Questions
  • 1. How would you maintain sales goals? 2. Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Fun, easy & engaging. Don’t be intimidated. They determine what type of department you might fit into. What you apply to may not necessarily where they see you fitting. The typical interview process. It was quick and they don’t take long to hear back from.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Speedy process, easy/typical retail questions regarding experience and personable/problem-solving skills. "Job experience" "If you were in this predicament what would you do?" "How do you go about handling/diffusing difficult situations/angry customers?" Was hired on as seasonal so process may be a little different.

Interview Questions
  • " "How do you go about handling/diffusing difficult situations/angry customers?

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Multi-round behavioral interviews all one on one virtually asking about your experience, skills, strengths and weakness, interest in the program and the company. Overall nothing out of the ordinary for programs of similar caliber

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Quick and easy. I was hired in less than 10 min and I had no previous sales experience. I applied online and then did the assessment. I got an email asking for an interview and went to the store to meet with the manager to interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Easy interview, requires a few years of retail experience, prepare for questions about dealing with difficult clients and situations, asked about strengths and weaknesses. General fashion knowledge. Saying more words to get 30 word minimum

Interview Questions
  • prepare for questions about dealing with difficult clients and situations, asked about strengths and weaknesses. General fashion knowledge

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's in Sep 2021

Interview

They reached out to me to schedule an interview for the position which I did, only for them to cancel the interview the night before without explanation. They never got back to me. This was unprofessional on their part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

the first call lasts for 30 min. next is a technical interview, 45 Min. gave almost correct answers and I was hoping to get feedback but they never back even after sending follow-up emails

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 880 Interviews