Cover image for Bloomingdale's

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Bloomingdale's Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 927 of over 927 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

quick and all behavioral questions zoom call. really nice but they want a temporary analyst. Tell me about yourself, and walk through resume, what I know about Bloomingdales, my related experience in the field

Interview Questions
  • Describe strengths & weakness; team situation
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2022

Interview

Smooth easy, oneday after i applied with indeed i received an email for panel interview and i got an offer for sales associate. The hr asked me about desired pay and they approved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY)

Interview

Remote very easy and straightforward. Most questions were multiple-choice and then it goes onto a virtual response where you record yourself and talk about why you want to be part of the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Panel Interview, super easy simple questions. The majority consisted of your reaction to different sale scenarios on the floor and customer service. Some questions also included your personal opinion on how you envision yourself in your applying work environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

I did an interview via Zoom call with a campus representative. She asked me basic questions and asked about my past work experiences and educational background. At the end there was time to ask her questions. It was a relatively casual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

I had one one zoom interview with the manager that I would be working under. It was very casual and easygoing. Mostly behavioral questions were asked during the interview, and it was not too hard overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I interviewed with the HR Director. Was asked a few questions about my prior experience that would make me a fit for the internship program & what/who inspires me in relation to fashion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

It is a sit down interview inside the back area of the store where the offices are located that is with a higher up ( this is usually a store or area manager) to discuss basic interview questions for a manager role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's in Jun 2022

Interview

Not really informative and the manager is rude. I wouldn't really work at bloomingdales if the managers are being so rude from the start. Super long and tiring and firm interview.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply to Bloomingdales?

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Several phone interviews with HR and a few buyers/planners. Range of behavioral questions. What are 3 trends right now? How would you go about launching new brand? Describe a project using data.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 927 Interviews

Bloomingdale's Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bloomingdale's as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.42 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Executive Development Program and Sales Professional rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Specialist and Sales Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bloomingdale's takes an average of 14 days when considering 1,025 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Executive Development Program roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 45 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bloomingdale's according to 1,025 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 30.76%