Bloomingdale's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomingdale's Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Applied online, had to submit a test online after initial review for screening purposes. They responded fairly fast after the initial submission of my resume. I was notified shortly after taking the online test that I did not meet their standards or qualifications for the next round of steps of the interviewing process. I did not have a phone interview or in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on how you would handle situations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

I got past the first interivew then was offered part time even though I said I need full time. Then got sent to another store and madr it past two more interviews. To hear nothing back for two months then to get hired for part time and them hire someone else full time that has no idea what they are doing and I do think it had to do with race.

Makeup Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Palm Beach Gardens, FL).

Interview

Waited 45 minutes for HR manager to show up. Sat there waiting with 3 other candidates. Group interview was a nice change. Said they would get back to me following week and never called.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Group interview with other sales prospects; if selected then asked for one on one interview with manager; if you expect to be hired, you must interact with other candidates during the group interview; job seekers with engaging and outgoing personalities should use this opportunity to ask questions of others in the interview , if you sit there and wait for someone to talk, you will not be hired

Fulfillment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application. It took about three days to hear a response. Received a email to schedule an appointment. Bloomingdales sends a link through your e-mails in which you are supposed to pick an appointment time.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked for me to tell her about myself.   1 Answer

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Easy, brief, asked all the questions you will find by googling "interview questions". I applied and got a call from HR to arrange an interview. I interviewed with the department manager, HR manager, and had a background check done. Once all of that was set, I did a four hour computer training and was able to start.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the company? What is the Bloomingdale's Way? What are your strongest and weakest qualities? What do you know about the company? Tell me about a time you had to report a Manager/Supervisor/Leader for the sake of your job. How does your experience qualify you for this job?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Group Interview than an individual interview with a department specific manager. Group interview was just a series of questions to get a feel for the different personalities in the room. It lasted about 30-45 minutes and then they called you for another interview based on what department they feel you will work best in.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a face to face interview, I get the notice of interview after I apply for two weeks ago. The HR is nice and always smile. You be talk with the department manager if you enter next step

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Met with the head of HR, and then the department manager and group manager. Spoke about the role and what I could bring to the company. Fairly straightforward, not very difficult, could tell they just needed bodies on the floor.

Interview Questions

Interview

super fast got an email the next day to schedule an interview. the interview was supposed to be a group one but it was just me and I received an option 5 position instead of the one I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What is one opportunity to be a better you? Basically what's your biggest flaw?   1 Answer