Bloomingdale's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomingdale's Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Miami, FL).

Interview

Lots of interviews and training. Be prepare to be there and wait. Great company overall,but I am not interested.Low commission and lots of work hours. Weekends and Holidays too.

Interview Questions

• What is your estimate salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Aventura, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and down to Earth. She asked about my previous work experience in retail stores. She also asked me a couple questions about fashion and trends.

Interview Questions

• What is one fashion trend that absolutely never want to see come back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

really easy going people, it was one on one. questions were very easy to answer. they were all nice and friendly. interviewed with 2 people, the recruiter and the manager of the store .

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Applied online, had to submit a test online after initial review for screening purposes. They responded fairly fast after the initial submission of my resume. I was notified shortly after taking the online test that I did not meet their standards or qualifications for the next round of steps of the interviewing process. I did not have a phone interview or in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on how you would handle situations.   Answer Question

Junior UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I initially made contact through company representatives through a job fair at my school. The next day I was emailed a timed online front end web dev test that took 2 hours. After I completed it, I was invited for a 1 hour onsite where I answered questions about general web dev topics and was asked to make small features in a part of the codebase they were developing.

Interview Questions

• What is a single page app and what are some of its disadvantages?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

I got past the first interivew then was offered part time even though I said I need full time. Then got sent to another store and madr it past two more interviews. To hear nothing back for two months then to get hired for part time and them hire someone else full time that has no idea what they are doing and I do think it had to do with race.

Makeup Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Palm Beach Gardens, FL).

Interview

Waited 45 minutes for HR manager to show up. Sat there waiting with 3 other candidates. Group interview was a nice change. Said they would get back to me following week and never called.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Group interview with other sales prospects; if selected then asked for one on one interview with manager; if you expect to be hired, you must interact with other candidates during the group interview; job seekers with engaging and outgoing personalities should use this opportunity to ask questions of others in the interview , if you sit there and wait for someone to talk, you will not be hired

Fulfillment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application. It took about three days to hear a response. Received a email to schedule an appointment. Bloomingdales sends a link through your e-mails in which you are supposed to pick an appointment time.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked for me to tell her about myself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a face to face interview, I get the notice of interview after I apply for two weeks ago. The HR is nice and always smile. You be talk with the department manager if you enter next step