Bloomingdale's Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.6

167 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fulfillment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application. It took about three days to hear a response. Received a email to schedule an appointment. Bloomingdales sends a link through your e-mails in which you are supposed to pick an appointment time.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked for me to tell her about myself.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a face to face interview, I get the notice of interview after I apply for two weeks ago. The HR is nice and always smile. You be talk with the department manager if you enter next step

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They got back to me literally the next morning after applying. I scheduled my group interview for the following week. The group interview was short. That same day I got invited back for a second interview with one of the managers. She was so excited and friendly.

Senior UI Developer Interview

Application

Interview

A single, 30-minute phone interview followed up by a 90-minute in-person interview three days later.

The hiring manager walked in to the office in which I was waiting, handed me his computer and told me to solve a problem pre-formatted in a JSFiddle page on his machine. He then proceeded to do some work on another machine in the room while I got to work on the solution. Thirty minutes later, I was finished, we were done, and it was clear that this wasn’t a good fit for either of us.

Interview Questions

• Use core JavaScript (or jQuery) to render a two-column layout consisting of an image along the left column and some data along the right column. The path to the image and the data were all in the JavaScript file that I was asked to edit.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Filled out my interview sheet and got interviewed they interviewed me and told me I was fit for the job and got hired on the spot then I had to wait a couples days to start my training

Interview Questions

• They asked my why I want to work for the company. How did I find out about it.Do I think I can handle the job.   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

You'll meet with at least three people and they will ask you the typical sales questions. They will hire just about anyone so don't sweat it. Be sure to dress business professional because that's what you work in. It is one on one, so theirs no trying to stand out.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you have engaged an unruly customer; what was the issue and how did you resolve it to close a sale?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The position is non- negotiable

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

Group interview style. Was quick and painless and quickly spoke to someone else regarding specific positions. Once desired position was established, speaking to managers was quick and hiring process was easy. A lot of paper work but this also went by quickly.

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Got a quick response back once i submitted the application but on the interview i was told i will hear back from them quickly never did when i called to check the status of my interview the receptionist ask my name put me on hold she came back and said i will hear something back for the next steps by the end of the week got an email the next 2 days saying i didn't get the job so very unprofessional and lied i would of been happy if she was just straight up with when i called

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

I was asked to meet the HR in the shop's 3rd floor. I went couple of minutes earlier. The HR was very approaching and fashionable. HR went through the resume quickly and asked 4-5 questions. Also explained me the responsibilities of this job.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself. Why did you choose this job? How do you manage to stay up to date with fashion industry?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a positive experience. I met with different leaders and members on 3 different interview occasions. They were all kind and really wanted to know about my design background and how I could add to the growth of the company.

Interview Questions

• As a young sales professional how do I plan on connecting to clients?   1 Answer