Bloomingdale's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.3

163 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Miami, FL).

Interview

Lots of interviews and training. Be prepare to be there and wait. Great company overall,but I am not interested.Low commission and lots of work hours. Weekends and Holidays too.

Interview Questions

• What is your estimate salary?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomingdale's

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Aventura, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and down to Earth. She asked about my previous work experience in retail stores. She also asked me a couple questions about fashion and trends.

Interview Questions

• What is one fashion trend that absolutely never want to see come back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

really easy going people, it was one on one. questions were very easy to answer. they were all nice and friendly. interviewed with 2 people, the recruiter and the manager of the store .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a face to face interview, I get the notice of interview after I apply for two weeks ago. The HR is nice and always smile. You be talk with the department manager if you enter next step

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Group Interview than an individual interview with a department specific manager. Group interview was just a series of questions to get a feel for the different personalities in the room. It lasted about 30-45 minutes and then they called you for another interview based on what department they feel you will work best in.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

I applied online. Received interview schedule email the next day. You are interview by the HR manager first, it was a group interview, and then face to face interview each of us. If you passed, they will arrange the floor manager interview you.

Interview Questions

• If you are in an island whats the only thing will you bring?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

applied online,took the assessment test. if you passed the test,Bloomingdales sent you schedules to choose from for an interview. You are interviewed by HR manager and by the department manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficulties with a co worker?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was invited to interview in Philadelphia liberty mall. It was very fast, just 15 minutes. Chatted with a lady in her office. She just asked my experience and available time. It was very easy, but I did not get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Filled out my interview sheet and got interviewed they interviewed me and told me I was fit for the job and got hired on the spot then I had to wait a couples days to start my training

Interview Questions

• They asked my why I want to work for the company. How did I find out about it.Do I think I can handle the job.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Longest interview like an hour and half long with 5 other people, group interview. It didn't feel too competitive. they took a long time to get back to me for a second interview i think it was about a week maybe a little longer. make sure to research the brands they carry.