Bloomingdale's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.3

156 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Group Interview than an individual interview with a department specific manager. Group interview was just a series of questions to get a feel for the different personalities in the room. It lasted about 30-45 minutes and then they called you for another interview based on what department they feel you will work best in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomingdale's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a face to face interview, I get the notice of interview after I apply for two weeks ago. The HR is nice and always smile. You be talk with the department manager if you enter next step

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

I applied online. Received interview schedule email the next day. You are interview by the HR manager first, it was a group interview, and then face to face interview each of us. If you passed, they will arrange the floor manager interview you.

Interview Questions

• If you are in an island whats the only thing will you bring?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

applied online,took the assessment test. if you passed the test,Bloomingdales sent you schedules to choose from for an interview. You are interviewed by HR manager and by the department manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficulties with a co worker?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was invited to interview in Philadelphia liberty mall. It was very fast, just 15 minutes. Chatted with a lady in her office. She just asked my experience and available time. It was very easy, but I did not get an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Filled out my interview sheet and got interviewed they interviewed me and told me I was fit for the job and got hired on the spot then I had to wait a couples days to start my training

Interview Questions

• They asked my why I want to work for the company. How did I find out about it.Do I think I can handle the job.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Longest interview like an hour and half long with 5 other people, group interview. It didn't feel too competitive. they took a long time to get back to me for a second interview i think it was about a week maybe a little longer. make sure to research the brands they carry.

Anonymous Employee in Estero, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Estero, FL).

Interview

they ask you about your experience, your personality, it's a quick interview if they like you. if they don't they'll make it long. its a one day interview and mine lasted about only 10 minutes, at the end of the interview they offer you the job. they pay 10,75 to start off but you can grow in the company

Interview Questions

• can you greet people with friendlyness and at the cashier   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick. Group interview with about six people. The HR manager asked us all a few questions and then took us aside and tried to figure out where we would fit best in the store. She offered me a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go/who would you bring?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Applied online
    2. Phone Noticing
    3. On-Site Interview with HR and the department manager
    4. Go to the HR department submit your personal info
    5. Filling the personal info at the internal computer
    6. Interview with HR for Five minutes
    7. Interview with Manager for half hour 30 Minutes
    The process is short and simple. The HR manager said They have already hired the professional company to filter the candidate out of the thousands of resume, thus, the hiring process would be short and simple. So, once you get the reply, you have higher chance to be the recruit. Just relax you are all fine!

Interview Questions

• HR
      1. Biefly introduce yourself
      2. What's your working status?
      3. Tell you when will they inform you
      4. Inform you, you will have the employee training before your official on duty.

1. Briefly introduce yourself.
      2. What is your relative experience? How many year? What is your previous employee?
      3. Can you speak other foreign language (non- English) ?
      4. How was your English Ability?
      5. What kind of social media do you use? (Since my major related to digital marketing)
      6. Can you use Mandarin social media? Are you comfortable to use WeChat?
      7. What's your weekly schedule?(to check whether your time is flexible to them?)
      8.What kind of transportation you usually commute? (Check whether you can reach your working place on time)   1 Answer