Bloomingdale's Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 26, 2017

2.2

170 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

Too long. 5 different interviews for a $14 an hour job. Over the top.
Arrived early with resume. Large HR office. Many people waiting for an interview. Shaky atmosphere. Floor manager was pushy and aggressive in interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomingdale's

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Glendale, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview of 4 people one of whom didn't show up. We were asked questions and you could answer them whenever you were ready. Took about 30-50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If you moved to another place what would you take with you? (besides electronics)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Paramus, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

They ask you a series of questions of the kind of work you've been involved with in the past. Mainly ask you of your retail experience to gauge what kind of worker you are likely to be.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Arlington, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview of five people for different positions. They ask you questions related to Bloomingdale's and your personal life. Tell your background any experience in sales... etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Miami, FL).

Interview

Lots of interviews and training. Be prepare to be there and wait. Great company overall,but I am not interested.Low commission and lots of work hours. Weekends and Holidays too.

Interview Questions

• What is your estimate salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

really easy going people, it was one on one. questions were very easy to answer. they were all nice and friendly. interviewed with 2 people, the recruiter and the manager of the store .

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Aventura, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was really nice and down to Earth. She asked about my previous work experience in retail stores. She also asked me a couple questions about fashion and trends.

Interview Questions

• What is one fashion trend that absolutely never want to see come back?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY).

Interview

It is a face to face interview, I get the notice of interview after I apply for two weeks ago. The HR is nice and always smile. You be talk with the department manager if you enter next step

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

Group Interview than an individual interview with a department specific manager. Group interview was just a series of questions to get a feel for the different personalities in the room. It lasted about 30-45 minutes and then they called you for another interview based on what department they feel you will work best in.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

I applied online. Received interview schedule email the next day. You are interview by the HR manager first, it was a group interview, and then face to face interview each of us. If you passed, they will arrange the floor manager interview you.

Interview Questions

• If you are in an island whats the only thing will you bring?   1 Answer