Bloomingdale's Sales Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomingdale's Sales Professional Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Chestnut Hill, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I got the interview with HR next week after online application. Got the email very quickly after online application. HR asked very simple questions. The interview went on very fast, about 15 mins.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomingdale's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

They got back to me literally the next morning after applying. I scheduled my group interview for the following week. The group interview was short. That same day I got invited back for a second interview with one of the managers. She was so excited and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

We did group Interview in conference room. We were asked a series of questions and then processed for
    the job if we passed the interview. We were then broken into groups of three. One group was moving on to
    Bloomingdales Human Resources. The next group was moved on to an outside recruiter looking to fill
    jobs at other retail stores. And the final group was let go to look for other job options.

Interview Questions

• What is one of greatest strengths ?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rather easy. Basic interview questions. Why do you want to work for the company. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. I received an email, inviting me in to interview for the Sales Professional role. Overall experience was very pleasant. I have been on some interviews with people who did not know how to interview. This experience was not that. The interviewer was very easy and warm to talk to. It made it easy to discuss my background and how it relates to the role.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. First it was group interview, they expect you to be active and answer each of the questions they asked. After few days, you will get a call to ask you come for the second round of interview which you will get to talk to the department manager.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle a situation when you get into argument with a coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was with a manager of the brand that's hiring. I had to wait a long time on the line for the interview. There were a lot of people in front of me. Some people who got interviewed before me came out with a paper and started filling it out. I assumed they got hired on the spot. But I was told if I get chosen I would get called for another interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work at Bloomingdales?   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received an email 2 days later to schedule an interview. Interview was one on one with manager from human resources , fairly easy. If they are interested they will call you 2-3 days later for another interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Received a email to schedule an interview about 2 days after application. Scheduled a interview a few days after, it was a group interview. Process was relatively fast and easy. Received an email a few days later that I insedd dos receive the position

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a customer that isn't pleased?   1 Answer

Better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Start off with a Group Interview with someone from HR and a department manager, and then contacted for a 2nd interview with the department manager of the department that you will be working for.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: What is your availability? Where is your favorite place in the world? What was your best customer service experience as a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's.

Interview

First you have to apply online and it will take you through a questionnaire, I was called in for an interview and received the job the next day after I was interviewed by the group manager.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my experience, how i keep up with fashion, what customer service means to me   1 Answer