Bloomingdale's Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bloomingdale's Sales Specialist Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Was a group interview, expected a large group but it was just 3 of us. The interview was really simple, about 6 questions that we all had to answer 1 by 1. The questions were not really about fashion nor Bloomingdales related. Mostly superficial or just our likings and what have we done. The person interviewing was really nice and open about liking quick and short answers. The HR person took notes while we were talking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomingdale's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Sherman Oaks, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email to schedule a group interview a few days later. Scheduled the group interview for the beginning of the following week. I came in from a very professional standpoint, emphasizing customer service and professional attitude. They seemed to dislike that, and were looking for people with creativity rather than a business attitude. To get the job, discuss how you love art, paintings, and how you learned about yourself through the journey of art. Don't use logic in your responses, use creativity.

Sales Specialist Interview

Interview

We had a group interview then an individual interview. So they didn't take you to other hiring managers after the first one, then they probably won't take you. Easy questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Sherman Oaks, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was not as difficult as i thought, they don't ask very professional questions, they must like you that is the only thing. If you be friendly, good looking and "able to connect" then you have more chances to get hired.