Blu Homes Interview Questions in Vallejo, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Lead Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blu Homes (Vallejo, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I met with two employees of Blu Homes for my interview. The interview was held in one of the meeting rooms at the factory. Both people were very nice and we seemed to have a nice flow of conversation, however I would say that they seemed unprepared to conduct an interview. It was more of a conversation than an interview, which was nice, but I felt that I asked more questions than both interviewers did. A few days later, I was offered the job and I gave my employer a three week notice. During the interview and hiring process, I was told they were looking for someone to join the company for the long term. Well, unfortunately for me, less than one week before I was due to start my new position at Blu, I received a phone call stating that the offer was being rescinded due to the unexpected loss of several large projects. In the end, I left my then current employer to work at Blu Homes and Blu didn't even offer any sort of apology for leading me into the position of being unemployed. Through my experience, they seemed unprepared, unorganized and clearly not the kind of company I would want to work for.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blu Homes (Vallejo, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Disorganized, interviewed with 4 people who weren't prepared. Felt like the company didn't know what they wanted in hiring for the position. Would not recommend to work for this company to anyone in the future.

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blu Homes (Vallejo, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

phone call for general info on availability for interview and start and current status; then a 1:1 interview with assistant director then quick meeting with director of group; then offer by phone and several negotiations by phone; all interviews were good questions simple meeting -casual and felt like good company to work for but was not representative of actual culture...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

slow to get feedback but open enough - was a bit over middle maned ...