Blue Care Network of Michigan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Care Network of Michigan Interview Questions

2.8

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Care Network of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call from an HR rep who discussed the position with me, asked me some basic questions, and got information on my current salary to be prepared for future negotiations. I then had a phone interview with the manager and director of the department to provide further detail of my background and qualifications. I was then invited in for an in-person interview with the 4 people that would be my superiors in the department at various levels. The interview went extremely well and everyone was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What would be a criticism that your supervisor would have about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a call from the HR rep on the next business day to discuss a potential offer (she already knew my current salary, so she had an idea of where negotiations needed to start). The HR rep went above and beyond to keep me updated throughout the negotiation process by calling me from home in the evening and providing me with her personal cell phone number to call her if I had any questions after business hours. They seemed to go out of their way to do what they could to make a fair and reasonable offer for me to consider, which was much appreciated.

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Care Network of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview process went very quickly. Two phone interviews within 24 hours...and then and third phone call on day 3 to Set up a face to face interview. They called the next day after the face to face interview to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Typical, tell me about a time you had to work in a group setting...tell me about a difficult customer... Tell me about a weakness of yours   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Care Network of Michigan in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online received a phone call to set up an interview, when to interview. filled out paperwork, received another phone call asked if i would like the job. i accepted and started a few weeks later.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Care Network of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

First interview was with staff and an HR Manager. Second interview was with the an executive. The HR manager called a week later and to my surprise was not aware of my salary requirements (interesting). Then offered not a regular, full time job, as was originally posted but offered a six-month contract (switch and bait). The reason, was that they could not quantify a software skill (interesting, considering the original posting indicated that all skills would be verified through testing).

Interview Questions

• The executive had not thought out what he wanted the position to be going forward and seemed to be floundering as to a vision for the new person coming in. Interview questions we basic at best.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Care Network of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

I got the interview through a contract company. I had an initial pre-screen phone call and then was invited in for an in-person interview.

I was asked to explain and diagram a rolodex application. Started of basic and a series of questions were asked on how I would accomodate more users, security, features, etc.

A lot of follow up questions to my answers. Some specific Java and DB questions just to see if I knew the basics. Design questions related to batch vs real-time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was accepted

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Care Network of Michigan.

Interview

You start any hiring process by filling out the online application and submitt it according to the job you are applying to. When your application is selected you will be phone screend by the HR department. Then depending on the position you are applying for you will interview with the first level leadership. There may be more interviews depending on the level of the position you are seeking.

Interview Questions

• Of your past accomplishments, which one would benefit you most in this position and how?   Answer Question

Healthcare Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Care Network of Michigan in March 2011.

Interview

I attended the recruiting event and applied online for a summer internship position at Blue Care Network. They contacted me for an interview about two weeks later. The interview was in their Ann Arbor office and conducted by two interviewers. Most interview questions were fit interviews. They also sent me project descriptions in advance and expected me to discuss the project together with them. I asked one of the interviewers for feedback when I was rejected. It turned out that I did not show enough knowledge on the project discussion part and they worried that I might not have the ability to analyze project-related data and present findings to senior management.