Blue Coat Systems Manager If Customer Satisfaction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Coat Systems Manager If Customer Satisfaction Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Manager If Customer Satisfaction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Coat Systems (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

I had a phone screen, then went in for an interview with the hiring manager. He indicated that all had gone well and that I was to come back to interview again. I interviewed again with him, and then with five others (peers). Again, I was told that the interview went extremely well. I waited, and waited, and waited, but despite lots of positive feedback, was never called back. Unfortunately, HR dropped the ball in my case, but I have heard that this is not the norm for them. I was told another candidate was selected, but now, five months later, they still haven't hired anyone. I suspect the position was put on hold. Overall, nice people.

Interview Questions

• Describe the customer process. Who owns the customer at each point?   Answer Question
  • What are the three most difficult customer situations you have dealt with.   Answer Question