Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 315 of over 315 interviews

Interviews at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC

Positive58%
Negative22%
Neutral20%
Applied online61%
Recruiter11%
Employee Referral10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC (Lexington, MA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Very easy and simple easy to talk to they had me explain different scenarios I love it i like it can’t wait to begin my journey with them very excellent company very great benefits

Interview Questions
  • Why should they pick me
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Screen interview then two group interviews. I was asked questions about how I work with groups mostly. The team was a diverse group. I was also asked a lot of "tell me about a time x". After four interviews I had to reach out to them to ask if I was moving on. The manager in the group seemed very unorganized.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced adversity with a team member?

Application

Interview

Applied through company website. Heard back from recruiter. She set up a call and discussed about my resume. Later she forwarded it to Hiring Manager. Hiring manager took three weeks to review, respond and rejected. The whole process took 5-6 weeks. Waste of my time.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about your resume and experience. Salary requirement

Application

Interview

First round was a hirevue interview. Next two rounds were on the phone with different hiring managers. During the last round, I was told there were only 3 candidates left.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

HireVue interview, 4-5 questions, know about the company and your resume and highlight those points. The first round is the Hirevue video questions but I haven't made it past this round so I don't know what's after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The interview was on HireVue. I got 30 seconds to prepare after hearing the question and one 3-minute attempt to respond. This was slightly challenging but the questions were good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC

Interview

Prescreened with a recruiter then a phone interview with the direct manager and then a separate call with a Sr Manager. Then an in person with the team managers and the VP.

Interview Questions
  • Had to present on a problem that I recently helped solve and walk through how I approached the problem and created a change.

Application

Interview

Very particular about every detail on a resume. If they don’t like what they see they will not look at your application again and not give a phone interview. Even if you have all the requirements and experience in the job description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC (Springfield, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

A quick 15 minute phone interview just discussing the job details and my past experience. The interviewer was very nice and down to earth. She was very detailed about the job so I knew how intense the job could be.

Interview Questions
  • In what past job have I worked with many different computer applications at once

Application

Interview

I had at least three interviews, one with HR, one with Manager, one with Director or VP. There were lots of behavioral questions and questions on emotional intelligence. Will ask about your resume, experience, and how well you work in a team setting. Usually takes about 2 hours total.

Interview Questions
  • How would go about working on something when you disagreed with your manager?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Received e-mail from recruiter asking for phone interview. Phone interview with recruiter 3 days later. The woman was pleasant, asked basic questions. She started to gear her questions towards whether I would accept temporary assignment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 315 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC Job Seekers

Health Coordinator
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC? Share Your Experiences

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC logo