Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC MOBILE Applications DEVELOPER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas | HCSC (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

it was a phone interview, i was asked to clink a link from an email that would take me to a screen where the interviewer could watch me type out code. it was straight to the code review, no general questions. i guess they wanted to week out the weaklings early in the process.

Interview Questions

• i was asked to write a program in any language that would take a string reverse it and return it
    i had the idea in my head, he apparently didn't like it,   Answer Question
  • told me to do more basic stuff and i seemed to stumble on it because i was nervous
    he quickly said he was looking for someone more senior and hung up
    i'm sure the average student probably could have done it, but i was pretty nervous   Answer Question