Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA).

Interview

many steps, took two months. phone interview, follow by two in person rounds of meeting with several senior levels. then a case study presentation to a room of 15.

Interview Questions

• be prepared to offer some insight into the industry and the ongoing evolution of the healthcare landscape.   Answer Question

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

- Two rounds of casual chats first with the Strategy Manager
    - and Second with directors
    - In neither round did they delve deeply into my resume/past experiences
    - The recruitment panel focused very much on innovation, curiosity, and creativity qualities in the candidate
    - Best tactic is to show your interest and eagerness to learn

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard interview. One interview with the hiring manager and director of the department. It was less formal because the company had an established relationship with my school and I was interviewing for a co-op position

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone screen and then there was an interview process that happened over skype (for me at least) if you moved on. This day had 6 different interviews at 30 minutes each

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.

Interview

Receive interview offer about one week after application. The office site locates at Prudential building. face-to-face talk with three directors one by one. Brief introduction about department function and then asked questions. Questions based on your experience.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter process, with phone screen from both HR and Department. Went through several rounds within the department. Long process of meeting with several people, across all levels of the department. Went to BCBSMA 4 different times, and went through several hours of interviews.

Negotiation

Met my expectations

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Stages: phone interview with HR, phone interview with Hiring Manager, in-person interviews with the Hiring Manager and the rest of the team. It was a fantastic experience. The people I met with were approachable and made me feel very comfortable during our conversations. I felt valued during the whole process. No traditional questions or structured interviews. I really appreciate the fact that they were very interested in learning about me and how we could work together to accomplish the company's goal.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Quincy, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Sat with whole team and they all asked questions together. They were rude and abusive. Acted like I wasted their time. They were unprofessional and insulting. Gave me a hard time because I did not train for a while and as soon as I got to my car after the interview I had a message to call them about the position and was immediately told I didn't get the job because I didn't research the position enough but refused to get information before the interview.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you taught a class   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview with immediate manager and then senior management. Interview was initially with Sales Director, then Senior Management, and then Human Resources for final approval. HR also performed a background and diploma check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work her?   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty typical initial process - spoke to recruiter, hr, hiring manager and then went in for job interview.

However it was atypical as I needed to head into the company three times to interview with 15 different people.

It was very challenging to get everyone on the same schedule and there was a tremendous amount of pressure and coordination to meet the interview demand of the company