Cover image for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Interview Questions

Updated Dec 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

2 interviews: one was technical and one was behavioral Very nice people and nice environment focus on health equity which I liked asdfadf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf

Interview Questions
  • What project would make you good for this role?
    Answer Question

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

After applying, I interviewed via zoom with about 30 other candidates, and then alone with two supervisors. They asked typical questions you would be asked at any job interview. We received calls back within a week later

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced a difficult customer in the workplace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Penn, PA) in Oct 2022

Interview

Easy and quick, asked a few questions about resume and screened for this like alien status, salary, etc. Overall standard intital interview over the phone with third party recruiter. I was doing an internship so it was based on prior school and internship work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

Received an email to schedule an interview which last for an hour. They are not looking for a pure QA engineer but need to know both devops and QA. The role will be doing both devops and QA work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in Jun 2022

Interview

You will first have a phone interview with a staffing company / recruiter, this interview will be fairly straightforward however many of the questions are the same for both the phone interview and the interview which will follow with the hiring manager. The interview with the hiring manager will be through Microsoft teams meaning you will be “face to face”.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you were having trouble finding the answer to a customer’s question?

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

Very prompt and provided great communication. The interviewer was able to answer all of my questions and had a pleasant demeanor. The process was smooth and did not take very long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Received a mail for phone call interview. i scheduled the date and time for the interview got prepared for the interview, just before one hour received a mail saying Cancelled meeting "Thank you for your interest in the BCBSMA Summer Internship Program. Unfortunately, BCBSMA is unable to provide sponsorship post-graduation. If anything changes, we will reach out. Best of luck to you!" if they had to reject me like this why select me in the first place for an interview?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

The interview itself very good but the process alone is very lengthy been over 2 weeks since I heard back from anyone I’ve contacted the recruiting company that they work with and it’s just as bad no confirmation at all nor do they respond

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

I was interviewed by two engineers, mostly behavioral questions. I was also asked about my knowledge of technology stack that would be used in the internship. The company likes to call you on the phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with the campus recruiter, the department associates and the department leaders. Very quick interview process, I believe it was only a week from the receiving the request for a first interview to an offer

Interview Questions
  • What do you see as the future of healthcare in the eyes of the upcoming generation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Interviews

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Member Service Representative and Actuarial Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Director roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts takes an average of 21 days when considering 104 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 25 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts according to 104 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 23.98%