Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 80 of over 80 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

Three rounds of interviews with the campus recruiter, the department associates and the department leaders. Very quick interview process, I believe it was only a week from the receiving the request for a first interview to an offer

Interview Questions
  • What do you see as the future of healthcare in the eyes of the upcoming generation?
    1 Answer

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

phone interview with HR followed by a couple <1 interviews with more senior managers/ directors. Mostly informational interviews, nothing majorly technical. The technical aspect was just explaining what I've done to gauge my level of experience.

What people are saying about Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

There was a virtual interview where you had to answer 3 questions recorded. From there if you were screen and they wanted to move you on you met with the Director and Deputy Director. The third interview was with other team members and a 10 min presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Boston, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was asked to work with an excel sheet and share my findings in two stages. The interview stages were structured similarly. I answered questions about myself and discussed what I saw in the Excel sheet.

Interview Questions
  • What is it about HR analytics that makes you want to get involved?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

Interview

I was screened by a recruiter over the phone then in two stages by over zoom to talk about my qualifications as well as a small project I completed before hand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts in Mar 2021

Interview

I had three interviews in total. Everyone on the interview board is nice and understanding. The interview process went very smoothly. Be prepared to answer various questions and engage with everyone.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced failure and how did you overcome it?

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

Very thorough process. After applying you will take an online assessment that lasts about an hour. A few weeks later you will have a phone screening. A week after that will be a 2-3 hour zoom interview. That consists of company overview, group interview and a “one on two” interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

I applied online after passing the application review, 1st round is 30 min video conference with 1 employee 2nd round 2 hrs video conference with 4 people (2 focus on behavior, 2 focus on tech)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

Participated in 3 different interviews with executives across multiple branches of the company. All were friendly, no trip up questions, overall was a very positive experience. Would recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Interview

This was a meandering screen interview, I would have felt better had the HR representative actually known something about the position, other than just the wording. She was a blank slate.

Interview Questions
  • The usual: Tell me something about yourself, why are you interested in working at BCBS Massachusetts, what interests you about this position.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Interviews