Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Interview Questions in Quincy, MA | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Interview Questions in Quincy, MA

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UR Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Quincy, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at Quincy office. I waited in lobby and was met by 1 manager about 5 minutes past interview time. Interview took place in boardroom. I was told I'd meet with 5 managers, but only met with 2. They reviewed my resume, asked questions about my current position and my skills. Three weeks later I received a decline letter stating they were entertaining other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this position? What do you know about Blue Cross? Why do you want to work for Blue Cross.   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Quincy, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

it was long but worth it. I had a web came interview first then a face to face meeting. I was asked many question in regards of call center theories

Interview Questions

• How do you make Mac and cheese?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Quincy, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Sat with whole team and they all asked questions together. They were rude and abusive. Acted like I wasted their time. They were unprofessional and insulting. Gave me a hard time because I did not train for a while and as soon as I got to my car after the interview I had a message to call them about the position and was immediately told I didn't get the job because I didn't research the position enough but refused to get information before the interview.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you taught a class   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (Quincy, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Waste of time, very poor communication from HR.

I had three phone interviews and two rounds of on-site interviews with the recruiter (s), hiring manger and two other senior roles. It was a MONTH between my phone interview/screen with HR before I was contacted about a second phone interview. Then another month before a round of in-person interviews. Then another 2 weeks, and another round of in-person interviews. I was asked to submit references and background check materials the next day, and never heard back. A MONTH later, I was notified that they had selected an internal candidate.

Turns out to be their loss since the position I found in the interim was a much, much better fit with better pay. However, I'd caution anyone applying with this org. that the process moves VERY slowly.

I would also place the blame on HR, and not the hiring manager. I would assume this was a case of poor communication between the HR department and the candidate. The overall interview process was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions, some general industry knowledge, trying to get a sense of why I was leaving my current role.   Answer Question