Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Health Care Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Health Care Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR thereafter. Within a week, I spoke with a biostatistician manager on the phone. I was invited a week later for an in-person interview with the team. Questions related mostly to my past work, including my role in those projects. I was also asked a few hypothetical questions. They were definitely looking for detailed answers.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in such and such a project, start to finish?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

I filled out an application online and I was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview went through my resume and education background while telling me about the details of the job I was applying for. I was then asked some technical questions to verify I would be a good fit for the job. I was later contacted for an in-person interview the next week - I was asked more questions about my education/background in a 3 person interview. They asked some other logical types of questions and asked me some personal questions as well.

Interview Questions

• They mostly wanted to know more about my background and approach to problem solving. They also asked other brain teaser type questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The HR representative shut down any attempt to negotiate on my part. If I were to do it over again, I would insist that I receive a higher salary because I am a very strong candidate for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

Interview

I applied online. I got a call to do a phone interview. Did phone interview. Did onsite interview within 2 weeks. Was offered the position within another week.

Interview Questions

• None of them. They were all about my experience. No out of the norm questions. It was more of an open discussion about our field and about what I had done since college.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me to tell me that an offer was coming the next day but that I was being hired. They called the next day to present my package, I was more than happy and accepted as is.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

The overall experience was extremely positive. There was only one interview with managers in the division. The people appeared very intelligent and reflective. The working environment seemed less about socializing and more about producing quality work. Interview candidates should be very formal during the interview and be prepared to talk in depth about prior experiences.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about prior research experience (ex. why did you use this method for analysis?)   Answer Question

Health Care Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

No phone interview, got the onsite directly.

Interview Questions

• Talk about the project which I didn't list on my resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

You could, but not many room