Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Communications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was great and full of thought provoking questions to help me in my career. I felt the Director gave lots of attention to detail since my interview lasted over 2 hours. I was prepared for the diverse questions to indicate if I was a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to be doing in 5 years.   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Good practical sales as well as skilled related interview process.

Interview Questions

• Regarding positive and negative aspects.   1 Answer

Corporate Strategy Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Case based, I wasn't prepared for it and subsequently performed poorly. Interviewer was lackadaisical, I knew he wasn't going to select me for the position anyway. He came off as somewhat rude and abrasive. It's partly my fault for not finding out earlier that it was to be a case interview.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

interviewed by recruiter by phone; met in person with executive, and had second interviews with department directors; HR coaches their employees on how to conduct interviews, but some seemed very inexperienced and spent time talking about their history with the company

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

Asked what my background was, what knowledge I had in claims processing, etc. They also asked about my experience and whether I had background in computer science. They asked also about my data analytics skills.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Begins with Phone Interview. Then received an email setting the date for the Drug Screening & Face-To-Face Interview. Once the Drug Screening was complete the Face-To Face Interview was completed and got a final response on the postion within the next two days.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (New York, NY).

Interview

Met recruiting team at on-campus job fair; discussed internship opportunities. Received brief phone call from recruiter the following week, where a group panel, Skype interview was set-up with my manager and project members.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

Team Lead and Sr Team Members will interview for the position. Interview process will be very professional and straightforward. Team will walk you through the entire interview process and will explain what they are looking for in the candidate and in the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your core experties in WebSphere Technology?   Answer Question
    • How did you resolve an issue that was time critical?   Answer Question

Team Lead I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

Initial phone interview was very pleasant and organic. Second interview was in person with two individuals, both Team Lead II positions. Very little interaction. Asked formulaic and typical questions and wrote my answers. No feedback or discussion of my responses. Felt very one sided and a bit humiliating.

Interview Questions

A better position was offered around the same period.

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 team leaders and then with one of the 2 team leaders along with the manager of the department. I was asked multiple questions regarding my strengths and weaknesses and how I would handle certain conflicts, etc. I was also asked that if I were to be considered, "What would make BCBSM invest their time and training into me as an individual?"