Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

interviewed by recruiter by phone; met in person with executive, and had second interviews with department directors; HR coaches their employees on how to conduct interviews, but some seemed very inexperienced and spent time talking about their history with the company

Software QA Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan in March 2014.

Interview

Easy interview on phone and then on Skype. On Boarding information and orientation was pretty clear. Manager trusted me with my performance let me be while I was working at BCBSM for 3 years.

Marketing Analyst SEO & Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

I was supposed to meet with one of the VP's, then I was pushed to the Director, and then lastly pushed to interview with a manager. It was a little odd and unorganized.

Interview Questions

• It was just general questions nothing to write home about. What I mean by that is, they didn't really ask about what my experiences were.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

Asked what my background was, what knowledge I had in claims processing, etc. They also asked about my experience and whether I had background in computer science. They asked also about my data analytics skills.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Begins with Phone Interview. Then received an email setting the date for the Drug Screening & Face-To-Face Interview. Once the Drug Screening was complete the Face-To Face Interview was completed and got a final response on the postion within the next two days.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (New York, NY).

Interview

Met recruiting team at on-campus job fair; discussed internship opportunities. Received brief phone call from recruiter the following week, where a group panel, Skype interview was set-up with my manager and project members.

Communications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was great and full of thought provoking questions to help me in my career. I felt the Director gave lots of attention to detail since my interview lasted over 2 hours. I was prepared for the diverse questions to indicate if I was a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to be doing in 5 years.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Process took one week and got called to set up a personal interview with the hiring manager. Interview was about your resume and how you fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience make you a great fit for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

Team Lead and Sr Team Members will interview for the position. Interview process will be very professional and straightforward. Team will walk you through the entire interview process and will explain what they are looking for in the candidate and in the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your core experties in WebSphere Technology?   Answer Question
    • How did you resolve an issue that was time critical?   Answer Question

Team Lead I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

Initial phone interview was very pleasant and organic. Second interview was in person with two individuals, both Team Lead II positions. Very little interaction. Asked formulaic and typical questions and wrote my answers. No feedback or discussion of my responses. Felt very one sided and a bit humiliating.

Interview Questions

A better position was offered around the same period.