Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Marketing Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

The hiring process was surprisingly easy and stress free. I attended a career fair and spoke with the recruiter, who was very enthusiastic about my major/background. I then attended the information session, networked a bit more, applied online and heard back relatively quickly.

The interview was a simple over-the-phone/skype interview. Super quick, very basic questions (there were maybe a few behavioral questions, but not much), and I heard back within a couple of hours saying I got the position.

Interview Questions

• None really! Just make sure you know your resume, your experiences and be able to explain how you can benefit them and be a great summer intern.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The internship was pretty structured. But if you had extenuating situations, you could bring it up to them and they'd probably try to best accomodate you.