Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Face to face interview, drug screen and back ground screening..There was a group of people about three people. They all had questions based on behavior and testing. Some of the questions were about working with difficult people and how did you handle stress.

Interview Questions

• There were alot of questions on processing and how you would handle conflict. Time management and UAT testing. How would you handle stress and working with other team members.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Detroit, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

Two levels, first the phone and then the Face to Face technical questions, describe the process and steps in Project management, familiarity with Agile and then the behavior questions like hypothetical interview.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (Southfield, MI) in March 2011.

Interview

Panel of managers and one senior manager. Questions about prior work and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Blue Cross?   2 Answers

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Phone doe by HR representative. In person done by supervisor for your position and will be part of your team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Same as any. A little cat and mouse for salary and benefits. Be tactful and not greedy.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.

Interview

Hiring is done by first applying online. An HR rep then contacts you for testing. After testing you will be interviewed for the position you qualify for. The HR are generally helpful during this process making sure you have the information you need before attending your interview. In most cases a second interview will take place.