Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota Health Guide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Health Guide

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota Health Guide Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Health Guide Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled to come in for testing. Took two basic computer and customer service tests. You had to pass one to move onto the next. These were both very simple and very common sense. I passed both and I was given an interview with manager and the head of customer service. They asked standard questions and I was told I would hear back. I was offered the position after a drug test and background check. The background check came up with numerous errors so I was surprised when I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary- mostly just a review of what my work history was like.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation room.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Health Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota (Eagan, MN).

Interview

They have a very professional hiring process. The company is so big they provide a map for you sent via email. The worst part of the hiring process was that they have an outside company that does their background checks. This outside company has made many mistakes and it was a very bad experience. I was surprised I was hired due to the errors in their reporting.

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationships with customers over the phone?   1 Answer