Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through a university resource, and my interview was a single-round behavioral interview. It was very typical, nothing that caught me off guard. In the interview they will ask if you have a preference where within IT you wish to be placed, and they do a great job aligning you to your interests. I received an offer within 2 weeks of the interview. One of the intern recruiters, Asma, is one of the easiest and most fun to interact with, in my experience.

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

The first step was to complete Video Montage containing mainly behavioral questions involving your interests, education, and team-management skills. After completing this step, a HR representative will direct you to a hiring manager for a phone interview. The phone interview mainly contains behavioral questions and a few logic questions. They also ask you a lot of what your interests are and what you hope to do. My hiring manager was very much focused on web development and asked many questions regarding that area of field. Some include: What is your favorite app/website and why? If you were to create an app, what would it be? The interviewer also asked some Javascript questions. However, I went in unprepared because the job description did not mention anything regarding web development. Overall, the process was done in a good manner, but the job descriptions could be clearer.The major con was that they never told me my application status and if I was rejected or not, even after trying to get in touch multiple times. It was a positive experience for me however.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite app/website?   Answer Question
    • If you were to create and app, what would it be?   Answer Question
    • What is the greatest 3 x 2 product you can get with 2, 4, 7, 8, and 9?(given less than minute)   Answer Question