Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota (Eagan, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was long, greater than four months from start to finish. The process was confusing as the position title kept changing throughout the process. I had a total of four interviews, thought I connected well, but in the end wasn't offered a position. I found it frustrating to go back so many times, not have contact at the decision point, and continue to see the position reposted at least monthly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota (Eagan, MN) in October 2019.

Interview

30 minute phone interview followed by one 60 minute in person interview. It was over a month from when I applied online and when I had the phone interview. Then, another two weeks to hear about in person. Finally, three weeks from in person interview to receiving formal offer.

Interview Questions