Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota.

Interview

The process from start to finish was very long. Either before or after the interview, they give you a quiz/assessment online. Then, once you've passed everything, you must submit records of every job you've ever had and college you've went to. They have an outside company verify everything. If you enter an incorrect date, it flags and postpones the background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate.

Director of Corporate Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a call for an interview scheduled the following week. Met with an HR rep. and the hiring manager. Both were extremely professional and I enjoyed the conversation. Once the interview was complete, I saw that the position had been re-posted and assumed that meant they were moving on in the process. The following week I received an email that they had in fact moved on to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straight-forward, typical for an interview. Most of the questions revolved around past experience as it related to the position.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in February 2015.

Interview

I was involved in 4 rounds of interviewing, including meeting with Vice Presidents, the HR team I would be supporting, a tour of multiple facilities and plenty of feedback and time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the main reason you are considering making this move from our competitor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Business Process Innovation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview setting was comfortable and professional. The environment was such that I was at ease and felt comfortable being very honest in my responses. The interviewer/s explained in detail the requirements of the job and were receptive to my responses and left me ample time for questions. Felt positive about the experience.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you and how do you feel about learning new things?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota.

Interview

it takes a long period of time to get a response back, it took them about two months to get back to me

Technical Individual Contributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview and hiring process is long - can take months! Slow (glacial) decision making process. Also "Spanish Inquisition" and/or team type of interview - you'll probably be interviewing with one or more people. HR heavily involved in process almost to the point where hiring manager doesn't have much control over who gets interviewed. Multiple interviews too. Usually a manager/team lead and other employees on that team.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by human resources to schedule interview. Interview was with human resources rep, manager, and a trainer. Standard interview questions - why did you apply here, what are your strengths and weaknesses, name a time when you had to solve a problem and how you solved it. Human resources rep gave a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• What do you value more - quality of work or quantity of work completed and why?   Answer Question

Graphic Artist Interview

Interview

Starting pay was extremely low for experience and degree required for application.

Interview Questions

• Second question was asking if the low starting wage was acceptable.   Answer Question

Medical Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in December 2013.

Interview

no interview really. temp to hire. long process bc of all the background checks and slow to receive them. high turn around bc of minimal interview process. they outsource the entire process to temp agencies bc they view themselves as above interview process for entry positions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota.

Interview

Telephone interview, office interview, interviewer didn't understand job, HR and management had different responses to questions, took a long time from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't geared towards nursing, difficult to answer because interviewer was not a nurse and didn't understand job.   Answer Question