Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Interview Questions in North Dakota | Glassdoor

Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota Interview Questions in North Dakota

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Corporate Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a call for an interview scheduled the following week. Met with an HR rep. and the hiring manager. Both were extremely professional and I enjoyed the conversation. Once the interview was complete, I saw that the position had been re-posted and assumed that meant they were moving on in the process. The following week I received an email that they had in fact moved on to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very straight-forward, typical for an interview. Most of the questions revolved around past experience as it related to the position.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in February 2015.

Interview

I was involved in 4 rounds of interviewing, including meeting with Vice Presidents, the HR team I would be supporting, a tour of multiple facilities and plenty of feedback and time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the main reason you are considering making this move from our competitor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Business Process Innovation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview setting was comfortable and professional. The environment was such that I was at ease and felt comfortable being very honest in my responses. The interviewer/s explained in detail the requirements of the job and were receptive to my responses and left me ample time for questions. Felt positive about the experience.

Interview Questions

• How flexible are you and how do you feel about learning new things?   1 Answer

Technical Individual Contributor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview and hiring process is long - can take months! Slow (glacial) decision making process. Also "Spanish Inquisition" and/or team type of interview - you'll probably be interviewing with one or more people. HR heavily involved in process almost to the point where hiring manager doesn't have much control over who gets interviewed. Multiple interviews too. Usually a manager/team lead and other employees on that team.

Medical Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in December 2013.

Interview

no interview really. temp to hire. long process bc of all the background checks and slow to receive them. high turn around bc of minimal interview process. they outsource the entire process to temp agencies bc they view themselves as above interview process for entry positions.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND).

Interview

Interview process includes 1 round of interview. It includes both HR and technical round. Most of the questions asked were from your resume. Read the job description carefully. And, communicate on how well you fit into that position. Interviewers try to understand if your skills suit their requirements or not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in June 2013.

Interview

You are provided with an initial assessment mainly involving basic computer skills and then waited for them to call you in for an interview. The interview is face to face with one person. They go through standard interview questions and a standard interview process. Then your either receive a call if accepted or an email if you were not accepted. If you receive the call, you are offered the position pending a background check. The background check process is terrible as the company they use has you provide all the information from previous employment to references.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Medicare?   1 Answer

Customer Contact Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota (Fargo, ND) in January 2013.

Interview

After seeing an add in the paper for an open interview/job fair for the position, I applied online and then the next day went to the job fair. I waited with several other applicants before having a short interview. The interviewers were asking all applicants the same 6 or 7 questions. Very basic interview questions (How do you define customer service, what seperates you from other candidates, why are you interested in the position, etc.)