Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

1. HR never told me there was a difference between BCBS IL and BCBSA and never told me the address so I assumed it was the IL building on Randolph. Walked all the way over there for nothing. They told me this place was on Lake.
2. Applied for mid level. Accepted as mid level. Signed paperwork and it said one grade down (associate). I thought it was a mistake until a week later when I saw all reference that I was one grade down. I asked HR and my boss. They said "oh well, yea you're right. You did apply for mid level but your HR person left so it's now one grade lower. Take it or leave it." So they baited and switched me for a lower position/salary.

They've done it to NUMEROUS employees. Is this even legal?

Negotiation

No negotiation but like I said, I applied for mid, they said I was mid, I thought salary was mid but they baited and switched upon hire, so they schiested me out of $10k more.