Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

First round : HR call
Second round : Technical lead interview call
Third round : Hiring Manager and HR on-site call

My hiring manager was on vacation and he is busy. So I got my results after a long wait (1 month). Usually it should be faster.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, why BCBSA, future goals, why this role. Internship interview is pretty much easy, they check your attitude not your talent. Your attitude plays a good role.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association in November 2015.

Interview

Called for about 20 min. Ask basic questions about yourself and what you bring to company. Talked about the company and what you would do and what they do. Talked about the size and culture. Very friendly and on time which is important. Asked if you had any questions. Very basic.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Washington, DC) in April 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, where they asked regular questions, such as my understanding of the business, what can I bring of value to the association, etc...Then, I had a F2F with two of the managing directors of the department I was going to work for.

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I initially applied for an internship position after seeing the position posted on my University's career website. A week after I applied I received a call to set up an in-person interview with 2 of the managers who were hiring interns. The interview went will, but I never received any contact after that. I had to e-mail them to cancel my application since I was offered another internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Naperville, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

phone interview then in person interview and drug test