Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Boston, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by snotty recruiter to go over salary range and if two sites was something I would be interested in. I said that would be fine and gave site preference. She had an attitude problem and turned me off to the company when I am very talented in my field. These recruiter try to play god and miss a lot of talent by doing so because they are completely non-technical and clueless.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you managed in the past?
    why are you looking to leave your current position?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone Screen, individual interview and a group interview. Professional conduct and demeanor. Very concise questions and to the point. The focus was on past professional managerial experience of remote employees. The employees are located in multiple locations in the United States and outside the United States.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, questions about past professional experiences. They placed high value on experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

A recruiter will contact you and ask some questions by phone. Then the hiring manager will speak to you by phone. If they are still interested in speaking with you, they will bring you in for an interview with several people individually.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual was asked. All questions were relevant and logical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Briefly describe the interview process - was technical and also management related questions. Interview was overall good. describe the interview process. describe the interview process. interview had 2 rounds technical and manager related questions.