Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Summer Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association Summer Interview Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I was contacted through phone first to see if I was still available at that time since the resume was given to them a month ago. Then couple of days later, I got a short phone discussion regarding the job duty. Then it took another 1+ weeks to schedule a date for the onsite interview. The onsite last for 3 hrs, I met 4 people. 1st from HR, my main contact. 2nd - 4 th all from different "strategic" branch. Asked about formal experience and projects, give a sample situation to solve. People are nice, casual environment. I guess I answered every personal question too "truthful", such as if you have specific interest in health industry. Even if you have more interest in the position than in the industry, tell them YES.

During the entire process, it's so hard to get feedback, you gonna keep calling them to see what's going on. I was told the interview time would be scheduled by Friday, but actually I don't hear back until the following Thursday. In the end, they don't even bother to send me a rejection, just ignored me.

Interview Questions