Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama

3.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama.

Interview

1st interview over the phone
2nd interview with 3 managers, a little intense but not horrible. Managers were writing my responses as I was talking so not sure how much they were actually paying attention to my responses.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you couldn't finish a job on time and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama.

Interview

After taking call center assesment test, those that past are interviewed for position. Interview is a bit intimidating, but too bad. Interview is with HR recruiter and not management from the actual customer servcie department.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Huntsville, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

First interview was a webcam interview and then I had face to face interview with two of the supervisors. Next was the background check then the drug screen. The process took about a month to complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is non negotiable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama in April 2011.

Interview

First, you fill out an application online. Then, you take a one hour test. If you pass, you are called for a phone interview. Next, you are scheduled for an initial interview. If you do well, you are scheduled a second interview. After all of that, your background is checked and you have a drug test.

I noticed that some of the employees who passed me in the lobby while I waited seemed unhappy. That should have tipped me off.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with frustrated customers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You cannot negotiate.