Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL | Glassdoor

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Interview Questions in Huntsville, AL

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Huntsville, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

First interview was a webcam interview and then I had face to face interview with two of the supervisors. Next was the background check then the drug screen. The process took about a month to complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is non negotiable

Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Huntsville, AL) in May 2009.

Interview

I completed online application..Then I had a phone interview. I received a call to take a test. After the test, I received a call to complete a face to face interview, few days later they called to give me a tentative job offer pending drug test & background. I received a package in the mail containing salary, possible hire date, and the info for the drug test (location & time)

Interview Questions

• there wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions...just "tell me a time when" etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was not negotiation