Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Interview Questions

2.9

Customer Service Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Birmingham, AL) in June 2015.

Interview

Their process is long. applied online received a confirmation email same day. A week later test email. A week later interview. Still waiting to hear a job offer it can take 3-4 weeks after interview to hear anything back. Interview questions are behavioral based questions. All the usual ones.

Interview Questions

• What did you dislike about your old job? What did you like about it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Huntsville, AL) in August 2014.

Interview

First interview was a webcam interview and then I had face to face interview with two of the supervisors. Next was the background check then the drug screen. The process took about a month to complete.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is non negotiable

Inquiry Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Hoover, AL) in July 2014.

Interview

From Application to interview it took about a month. Received a email to take the assessment. Passed assessment, and was scheduled for a interview. Interview went pretty well. Employer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was name a situation where you had to make a difficult analysis.   1 Answer

Product Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Birmingham, AL) in April 2014.

Interview

when I went for the interview the job was not what was advertised. The shop foreman was mad that the owner was interviewing at all. It was a feud from the jump. I was told I would have a small office but that was a lie. My work area was in the shop which was not air conditioned.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem working weekends and late everyday?   1 Answer

This was just a bait and switch situation.

Inquiry Process Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Birmingham, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, called to come in and take their test. Passed their test and called to come in for an interview. Pretty much downhill from their. They saw that I was not female and it doesn't matter after that. I was not selected, however, my former coworker that were in the same position with less experience and coworkers that I was over in our previous company where hired.... All females. After speaking with coworkers that were selected they agree that BCBSAL HR discriminates against sex and race.

Interview Questions

• No question was difficult. HR rep was very snooty and unprofessional   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. I ahd a face to face interview with a recruiter then with a hiring manager. I was told that they are checking my background and references.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama.

Interview

After taking call center assesment test, those that past are interviewed for position. Interview is a bit intimidating, but too bad. Interview is with HR recruiter and not management from the actual customer servcie department.

RN Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Birmingham, AL) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screening by HR to review my resume.
    Then an interview in person with HR and then another with management
    I had to do personality testing and then an interview with a job psychologist.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to deal with more than you could handle and how you prioritized your work?   Answer Question

Business Consultant II (Computer Systems Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (East Birmingham, AL) in February 2011.

Interview

Te interview process was pretty straightforward.

Phone, behavioral interview which was not diffcult at all. Really easy people to talk to over the phone.

Follow up interview with managers in the department. Little more difficult than phone interview but not bad.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Birmingham, AL) in January 2011.

Interview

Long detailed process. Took about 3-4 weeks to complete. Questions were very specific towards applied skills and abilities. During the interview there were several distractions that which tended to delay completion of the session. The interview panel were friendly and cordial. The environment was relaxed and casual which made the session more comfortable for me as the interviewee.