Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama

1 Interview Review

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Birmingham, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was long but very well worth it. From first submitting my application online, until the last interview (there were 2 interviews), it took about 3 months.

My initial interview was with an HR consultant. She was very kind and helpful. Questions in this interview were more about my work experience and I was given an overview of the role and the department.

My second interview was with a panel from the department staff including senior managers and my future direct supervisor. Questions were more detailed on my work history. The rest were very situational. I received hypothetical questions about how I would handle certain situations, and was asked to describe times when I had a specific difficulties and how i dealt with them.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you did not meet expectations on a project. What was the issue and how did you rectify the situation?   Answer Question