Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Process Inquiry Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama

Inquiry Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Hoover, AL) in July 2014.

Interview

From Application to interview it took about a month. Received a email to take the assessment. Passed assessment, and was scheduled for a interview. Interview went pretty well. Employer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was name a situation where you had to make a difficult analysis.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama

Process Inquiry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bessemer, AL

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama (Bessemer, AL) in July 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took a long time about a month and a half. But overall my recruiter was very nice and professional with emails and any questions I had. I did the application, then assessment (1 week later), then interview (one week later) then email for background check (about 2 weeks) also back ground check is through an outside source so takes longer to verify previous jobs and degrees, then drug test (3 days later after background was complete). Then job offer (3 days later). Very long process do not give up and CHECK YOUR EMAIL DAILY!

Interview Questions

• Name a steps you used to fix and incorrect claim you've processed?   Answer Question
    • How many claims do you process a day?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had a difficult time processing a claim. How did you complete the claim?   Answer Question