Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

2.7

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

Awful recruiter who seemed bored and uninterested interviewing me. If she didn’t bother being positive during my interview, it shows how this company treats their employees and HR. Happy I didn’t get the position.

Healthcare Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana.

Interview

It was a casual phone call. Mainly just asked why I was qualified and what skills I could bring to the company. Was a very standard interview. Asked what my schedule looked like.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position?   1 Answer

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in August 2019.

Interview

First interview was on the phone and they mainly asked about my resume. Second interview was a group interview at their office off of Bluebonnet. There was a behavior aspect as well as technical questions. They asked a lot of questions about my abilities with SAP.

Special Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2019.

Interview

Very Pleasant and only 2 people interviewed me. The interview process was supervisors asking Behavioral Questions. You get the initial phone call from HR asking to set up and interview with you. They set the time you show up and the interviewer ask the common interview question.

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in July 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. After I had an over the phone interview, then an in person interview. The in-person interview consisted of myself, and five other people all from the analytics department.

Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied January was contacted about a month later to do a over the phone screening, passed that had to take a assessment once i passed that i was called to come in for a interview the next day. Interview was with 2 people and they were very friendly encouraged me not to be nervous. They asked 5 questions and explained the benefits and pay and told me if I was chosen i would be contacted by HR. HR called the following week exactly a week from the day of the interview and i received my offer letter and now waiting on my training to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, what was the issue and what did you do?   Answer Question

Healthcare Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2019.

Interview

It was very relaxed. Received a phone interview with HR asking basic behavioral and company fit questions. Scheduled an on-site where they asked a mix of behavior questions and resume walkthrough questions about my experience.

Clinical Data Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2019.

Interview

Asked weird questions, mainly wanted to check if i could program at first then tried seeing if i would fit well in their group just based on personality. They try to look for more analytical answers and not just philosophical answers.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2018.

Interview

Painful random behavioral questions. Nothing to do with skill set. Prepare for tell me about a time for these interviews. I was expecting to talk about my skills and the job i was brought in for. Behavior is a huge component with this company.

ITS Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2018.

Interview

Long process, make you wait months just to tell you if you got the job or not. Not ideal if you are in need of immediate work. Was a panel style interview with three supervisors.