Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Application

I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Interview

This was a quick phone interview. I spoke with the hiring manager who went over the job details and responsibilities that the job was looking for. After speaking to her for about 10 minutes I realized that this wasn't a position suitable for me.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be interested in this position?
    Answer Question

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Interview

The interview consisted of three rounds, an initial phone screening followed by a meeting with the hiring manager and subsequently a team meeting. I progressed through the initial phone screening and landed a meeting with the manager. However, I did not advance to the third and final round.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were standard for the advertised position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (New Orleans, LA)

Interview

Awful recruiter who seemed bored and uninterested interviewing me. If she didn’t bother being positive during my interview, it shows how this company treats their employees and HR. Happy I didn’t get the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana in Jun 2020

Interview

It was very robotic, with any introduction and sharp questions. Felt like the recruiter didn't even want to listen to what I had to say and the same answer was given to whatever question I asked.

Interview Questions
  • 1st round was basically only behavioural questions such as what are you interested in this role. What are your strength and weakness, what did you study your major?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (West Baton Rouge, LA) in Feb 2020

Interview

During the interview process I received questions about previous experience, about my education and there were behavioral interview questions. Human Resources dept coordinates the interviewing and hiring process. The hiring process has many stages and is lengthly. There are lots of forms to fill out to apply for the job. The experience went well.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a situation where you had to manage two projects with conflicting timelines.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana

Interview

It was a casual phone call. Mainly just asked why I was qualified and what skills I could bring to the company. Was a very standard interview. Asked what my schedule looked like.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in Aug 2019

Interview

First interview was on the phone and they mainly asked about my resume. Second interview was a group interview at their office off of Bluebonnet. There was a behavior aspect as well as technical questions. They asked a lot of questions about my abilities with SAP.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Very Pleasant and only 2 people interviewed me. The interview process was supervisors asking Behavioral Questions. You get the initial phone call from HR asking to set up and interview with you. They set the time you show up and the interviewer ask the common interview question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I submitted my resume online. After I had an over the phone interview, then an in person interview. The in-person interview consisted of myself, and five other people all from the analytics department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Applied January was contacted about a month later to do a over the phone screening, passed that had to take a assessment once i passed that i was called to come in for a interview the next day. Interview was with 2 people and they were very friendly encouraged me not to be nervous. They asked 5 questions and explained the benefits and pay and told me if I was chosen i would be contacted by HR. HR called the following week exactly a week from the day of the interview and i received my offer letter and now waiting on my training to start.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, what was the issue and what did you do?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews