Blue Fish Pediatrics Pediatric Medical Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Pediatric Medical Receptionist

Blue Fish Pediatrics Pediatric Medical Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Fish Pediatrics

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Fish Pediatrics

Pediatric Medical Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Fish Pediatrics in July 2018.

Interview

I applied to the job posting on Indeed and got called for a phone interview a couple of days later. I scheduled my in person interview for that next week and I was super nervous but also excited. I arrived in 15 minutes early into my interview.First red flag I noticed, the guy who interviewed me was nearly a whole hour late. I sat and tried to be as patient as I can. Finally got called back there to interview with the Head Receptionist and the Manager and I shook their hands and said hello and sat down in the chair across from them. When I sat down the Manager told me that I was sitting too close to him and for some reason I couldn't understand because I literally sat up in my chair and back! The interview was more ''what would you do if '' questions and I felt like I did pretty good. I have tons of experience dealing with kids which is exactly what they wanted. They were gonna train for the rest of the duties. After the interview I asked for a card and I felt like I was being rushed out of the office. That's when I knew then that I didn't get the job. The next day I sent out one thank you email to the 2 gentleman who interviewed me, and I never got a response. Overall I felt like it was a waste of time and gas. I drove far just to go to that interview because I really wanted it. I also felt that one of the guys were a little rude and the other looked like he didn't wanna be there. I'm the type of individual who picks up vibes and body language quickly. And for some reason on that day, it just didn't sit well with me.

Interview Questions