Blue Shield Of California Clinical Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Shield Of California Clinical Program Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Quality Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Blue Shield Of California (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, took 8 weeks to receive a 15-minute phone interview with HR. Next step was a one-hour phone interview with the hiring manager. At the end of the phone interview with the hiring manager, I was invited to an in-person interview to meet the team. Even though I was not offered the job, the hiring manager sent me a lovely notecard and forwarded my resume to other managers that were hiring. HR was awesome and gave me great feedback on my interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were appropriate to the job that I was applying for. Each team member was awesome.   Answer Question

Clinical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Shield Of California (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview quick informal to the point. Questions were relevant. Communications with BSC manager & contracted company for 6mos job as speedy & helpful. Up to date with hiring process & registration.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done this job? What makes you think you can do this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty simple. The Senior Manager/also the hiring manager called me, offered me the job, told me about the salary (very good pay) and, was more than happy to have me start ASAP.