Blue Square Concepts Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Scheduled for 4 pm. Got me in at 4:45 pm. Interviewed me for 5 minutes.

ATTENTION

*This company is a total joke*
*a real scam*

When I got in, more than 10 people (all age range!) were crammed in a lobby, where the managing director Anamika Sharma was playing super loud annoying music.

EXCUSE ME??? I have never had an experience where the interviewer was almost an hour late than the scheduled time. I have never had an interview less than 30 minutes.

Even during the interview (and even though it lasted less than 5 minutes), the interviewer was constantly looking at the clock on the wall - As if he was rushing to meet a certain number of interviews to conduct and could not spend time on each candidate.

***PLEASE STAY AWAY WITH THIS COMPANY!!!***

***I should totally trust the other reviews and decline this firm upfront!***

WHAT A SHAME.

Even at last the interviewer said in an extremely sassy way: "if you don't hear back from us in an hour, then GOODLUCK!"

Wow an hour and hear back?! What company are you?! I do not need you scam company to tell me goodluck!

I don't know where the good reviews are coming from. EXCUSE ME?

Interview Questions

• They didn't even ask me a question except at the beginning "tell me about yourself," which they even not bothered to hear. I was forced to stop in the middle because I was so offended by the interviewer constantly looking at the clock.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Square Concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was such a strange interview. They stuff a ton of people interviewing into one tiny, cramped room. There was loud, off-season pop music, and I could already tell it was going to be a bad fit for me. The questions all seemed geared toward seeing if you could fit potentially on some sort of sales team. When you answered questions with geniunely, they did not seem to be too interested or connected. You just have to answer with whatever they're looking for to assure you could be good in Sales. Since I already knew I would not fit in well, I did not really try to cater my answers to this. If you would like to do Sales with them, then I recommend you gear your answers accordingly.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to be the glue, foundation, or bricks in a brick wall?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Conferable and non confrontational. Direct questions and they appreciated direct answers. I had the impression that my attire helped me as I had on an expensive watch that my father gifted me. Dress to impress works here. A tour of the facility along with unexpected questions. Be ready to start the interview long before you even sit down properly with the interviewer.