Blue Square Concepts Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday and I got an email replied on Thursday morning that they want to interview me on Friday. I went there for my first interview on Friday around noon and the interview took less than 10mn. Then, she told me that They will get back to me the same day at 6pm no matter the outcome. Around 5pm, i got a called saying that I have been selected for a second Interview which took place on The following Monday. That day, they introduced me to the team I be working with and I didn't know it was a door to door sales/marketing.
You can learn a lot with them but know that its like a pyramid scheme, you have to build your team and sell some Comcast bundle in order to get pay. For me its a waste of time and I wasn't feeling myself at the neighborhood we were marketing the product. Then we came back to the office, they gave me a formulas to file and i mentioned on it that I am not interested.

Interview Questions

It's a door to door sales and in order for you to make money, you have to meet some requirements. You can learn many marketing strategies from them. You will be working outside, door to door sales for at least 6 months and after building a team of 4 people, you move to the next step.

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Square Concepts

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts.

Interview

An absolute waste of time. Please tell your candidates that you are applying for door to door sales selling cable. Interviewer was incredibly rude. No matter what you apply for this is what you will end up doing.

Interview Questions