Blue Square Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I'm never the one to write reviews, but it was so terrible.. i feel it is necessary to warn other young individuals looking for good internship experience. I walked into the waiting room and immediately got the impression that this was not a professional place, the receptionist had 90's music blaring and some random show playing on a TV. Filled out a form and waited about 5 minutes until i was called back for an interview. Very easy questions about myself and experience and i could tell the interviewer did not care what i was saying. After 3-4 questions the interviewer described the job which was NOT what was advertised in the online job description. This was an intern scam where they taught you how to sell something, then how to teach others, then how to interview/hire people. Not the marketing internship advertised at all. Later that same day i received a call asking to come in for a second interview where i politely declined to move forward with the interview process. Thirty minutes later i received an e-mail saying i had missed the interview i was scheduled for.. SERIOUSLY? how unprofessional.. Do not waste your time.

Marketing Interview

Interview

They asked me to fill out a form when I signed in. Then after 10 minutes called me in for an interview with another candidate. Very short first round. The interview itself was also very short, they asked me a few questions, then asked the other candidate and said they would contact us later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Cattle call, was actually a door to door for cell phones not at all what the job description said waste of time waste of time Cattle call, was actually a door to door for cell phones not at all what the job description said waste of time

Interview Questions

• Cattle call, was actually a door to door for cell phones not at all what the job description said waste of time   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

They brought me in for a first round and it went great. A lot of getting to know me and hyping me up. As a recent graduate I was super excited to get asked back to the second round. The second round interview was a full day of “job shadowing”. They took me into the projects of Philadelphia and had me go door to door asking customers about their Verizon services. First off it was extremely hot out and of course I was dressed professionally. At one point the girl I was with whom I was shadowing asked one of the residents to use their bathroom. I was honestly terrified of the whole situation. She took me to McDonald’s for lunch where I purchased my own meal. We didn’t return back to the office until 7:30 pm. They definitely try to scam young kids into working there hyping up that you can climb up the ladder really fast.

Interview Questions

• The interview part was simple, the tasks of the interview aka walking through south philly, were not.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called in for a first round interview and knew from the moment that I walked in that something was off. The lobby was extremely small with VERY loud music playing, so loud that the receptionist couldn't hear you. In the lobby were about 15 other individuals waiting to be interviewed, which seemed like a lot of people. Everyone that was waiting to be interviewed appeared to be either recent college graduates or soon to be college graduates ( like myself at the time) eager to enter the work force. Seeing so many young individuals made me think that this was a job that was not as official as it seemed.

Next, I had to wait for quite some time for the interviewer to be ready. When she was ready, to my surprise she was about my age, in fact, all of the managers were. She was very friendly, but it was obvious that she was just going through the motions trying to fit in all of the interviews for that day. There were a lot!

I received call back for a second interview and was told to call back to confirm a day/time. When I called back, the phone went straight to voicemail each time I called. The interviewer gave me her cell phone number and office number and both phones went straight to voicemail each time. I never heard back from them, but after reading other reviews I am glad that I did not fall for the bait. The job was clearly advertised as a marketing position, but was actually a door to door sales job. So glad I dodged that bullet!!

Interview Questions

• None were relevant to the job that was advertised. They were all about money   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts.

Interview

Disgusting office. Vague and nondescript job description. Basically door-to-door marketing. Place has "scam" written all over it. Would discourage anyone and everyone from pursuing anything with this company. Avoid at all costs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts.

Interview

Pitch for door to door sales, straight commission. Very misleading. It’s a scam so run for your life. Horrible way to onboard people. Lots of promises made with little or no pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was short like a preliminary one. The Office was cool it over looked the Walt Witman bridge. The second interview was horrible they really don't specify that you will be going door to door shoving Verizon Fios in peoples faces in Philadelphia. It goes on for like 6 hours. They describe the hours to be 11 am and to not leaving the office until 9 pm. In my opinion don't waste your time.

Overall the experience of this interview was so bad.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I had three interviews - the first interview was held at their location with the HR Director a very nice lady that answered all my questions about the position, I came back a couple weeks later for the second interview with one of the senior team members that showed me the position more in detail. After that I had a last sit down with the CEO.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was a three step interview - the first interview was a sit down with the Team Coordinator who explained the position in detail, she was very nice I had about 20 questions and answered them all.
    After that I met with a team member that held my current position at the Houston branch, she was able to explain all of the company processes, day to day activities and other details. The last interview was with one of the partners in which we finalized all the last details