Blue Square Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

1.9

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Interview

I submitted my app thru LinkedIn Job Search and got an immediate response. The interview was set up for the next week. When I arrived, there were at least 5 marketing agencies in the same suite. The receptionist said they were not connected companies, but I still think there is a connection. There were many applicants, and I had to wait 30 min before my interview. It was brief and strange.

Interview Questions

• If a wall was being built, would you rather be the foundation, the bricks or the mortar?   Answer Question
    • Are you sure you are ok with an entry level position?   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts.

Interview

it was quick detailed and good. We were made to fill out required forms before an interview. it has 3 round interview. 2nd round interview is detailed on the job training.

Interview Questions

• rate them in order to your preference growth money people fun   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Phila, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was weird. They had me wait 20 minutes after my scheduled meeting time. I never met the guy who reached out to me after I applied and who called to confirm my interview appointment the morning of.
    When I met the woman she talked very fast, said huge words that did not make sense. Yet I never got the chance to have her elaborate on what she was talking about.. Finally, I told her I was looking for a marketing position yet the position she was describing sounded like a sales job. She told me that for 4-6 months I would do door-to-door/face-to-face sales with clients and after is when they would assess my skills to see if I qualified for a "managerial" position.

The job post said nothing about being a sales representative. I found this company to be misleading and I had weird feelings as soon as I got into their office- which by the way is shared with other offices and could use a make-over. Right off the bat my trust for them was on edge and who wants to start off like that?

Interview Questions

• "Do you love to win or hate to lose?" No joke. I was asked that as a final question.
      "What are your hobbies and interests?"   1 Answer

Felt like a untrustworthy business. Misleading.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Received phone call from HR. When I heard the address I realized they were the 3rd company in the same suite in the same building to contact me (shady). I asked what compensation was and was told they would only discuss in an interview. I requested a phone interview and was told they didn't hold interviews over the phone. These guys are SHADY! I would watch out ......

Interview Questions

• Can you come in for an in person interview without knowing what we pay or what we do?   1 Answer

Blue Square Concepts Response

Jan 8, 2016 – Director

Hi there and thanks for the review, and the opportunity to respond to some of your concerns. You’re correct that we do indeed share a building with many other companies, as is fairly common in... More

Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

very short interview about 15 min, he asked some general questions about myself, then he told me you will have a call in 2 hours to confirm if you make it to the second interview. after an hour and a half, i received a call to be informed that i made it to the second interview and its from 12- 8 p.m. will see how it goes

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Phila, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about four days I met a bunch of people the called me up and invited me to work with them. I enjoyed meeting everyone and am glad to be working here. The interview process is real easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Most of the time they just talked about themselves and asked few unnecessary questions. They don't have much interest to the employees, and they just want to persuade newcomers to sell stuff for them,

Interview Questions

• Which one do you value most in work, money, growth, fun, coworkers...   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a super fast just "place a face to the name" kind of thing. They had 3 personnell doing interviews and a full waiting room of people. I haven't been on an interview in 20 years, so I don't know if this style is the new norm or not, but it's a little bit intimidating and disappointing at the same time because of the amount of people applying at the same time. I was also surprised to see the variation of people – young, old, men and women. That aspect, at least, made me feel better because I am far from a 'fresh-faced new graduate' applying for jobs right now.

Interview Questions

• What is it exactly that you're looking for at this company?   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about this positions?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied for the job simply because I am currently a student trying to find a job once I graduate and heard back from them almost immediately which did not sit well with me. I told them I would be able to meet on a Friday at a certain time and then received another email saying they wanted to do an interview at a later time which did not sit well with me either. I declined to go further with the interview process after reading other responses saying it was a scam.

Interview Questions

• N/A chose to not participate in interview after a few things rubbed me the wrong way   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Pyramid scheme. Extremely unprofessional. Sent an email with multiple typos and errors. Try asking them any normal question about base pay or your job and they will steer clear of an answer. Second interview you do door to door sales in Philly with one of the employees. For free mind you.

Interview Questions

I declined because this is a scam and just unprofessional setting all around.

Blue Square Concepts Response

Aug 19, 2016 – Director

We apologize that your interview experience was not what you expected. We always try our best to make sure all of our interview candidates are fully aware of the details of the job. We're sure if... More