Blue Square Concepts Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied for the job simply because I am currently a student trying to find a job once I graduate and heard back from them almost immediately which did not sit well with me. I told them I would be able to meet on a Friday at a certain time and then received another email saying they wanted to do an interview at a later time which did not sit well with me either. I declined to go further with the interview process after reading other responses saying it was a scam.

Interview Questions

• N/A chose to not participate in interview after a few things rubbed me the wrong way   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Square Concepts

Marketing Assistant Interview

Interview

Pyramid scheme. Extremely unprofessional. Sent an email with multiple typos and errors. Try asking them any normal question about base pay or your job and they will steer clear of an answer. Second interview you do door to door sales in Philly with one of the employees. For free mind you.

Interview Questions

I declined because this is a scam and just unprofessional setting all around.

Blue Square Concepts Response

Aug 19, 2016 – Director

We apologize that your interview experience was not what you expected. We always try our best to make sure all of our interview candidates are fully aware of the details of the job. We're sure if... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

The first interview was very short (around ten minutes). It was a one-to-one interview. It felt more like a screening interview. Questions were very easy and straight forward. You don't have to prepare much. If you want the job, just look nice, present yourself well and be sociable.

The second interview is a door-to-door sales trip.