Blue Square Concepts Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Day 1: Show up for first round interview, just like anywhere else. The purpose of this interview is to explain what you will be doing if you are hired and an excellent understanding of how the company works,
Day 2 (or whenever you schedule your next interview): Show up at the same time other trainees or associates come to work and prepare to hit the field with a consultant. Here, you will learn exactly what you will be expected to do upon hiring. Learn what you can during this interview, as it is truly a unique experience and an excellent chance to see how things are done correctly. About half way through the normal work day, you will be taken back to the office, where the senior management reviews feedback from the consultant while in the field. You may or may not be offered the position at this point.

Interview Questions

• How many hours per day can you dedicate to the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Square Concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed in person. Reading reviews ahead of time, I was suspicious that the job description in the listing didn't reflect the actual position they were hiring for, and this was confirmed seconds into the interview. The interview didn't come out and say it, but most of the questions were along the lines of "how do you feel about being told no by a potential client?", which made it very clear this was, in fact, a sales position.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you would be a good fit for a marketing and sales position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely quick. There were 2 phone interview. One by HR, one by some hiring manager, and then an in person interview. They ask lots of behavioral and not too much personal questions.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Talked to a few different people in the department that I would be working with, they asked me questions about my skills, my personal life, and my experience in working on group projects.

Interview Questions

• Many kinds of different question,overall is not too hard to answer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Nice interview, Mr. Jhon was very kind, we spoke about my last job experience and I showed him my last project too,also talked about my salary and benefits in this company, I declined this offer for personal reasons