Blue Square Concepts Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

1.2

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts in June 2017.

Interview

Big bs session of 2 days, the first one of 10 minutes where you basically open your mouth for less than 5 minutes and nothing happens except hello, blablabla, answer these questions and the second when you feel you are at a time share presentation and at the end you discover the trick! This company is a Big SCAM, run away, don't loose your time like I did.
BS scam company pretending to serve 250 Fortune 500 clients and their bs supposed presence in 19 countries, but no one talks about them except themselves on the web! When you ask what they really do concretely they always elude and say they will come back to it later but never come back to it ever simply because they are not proposing any Marketing consulting services, they just recruit people to do door to door sales for them for free! Whatever position title you applied for will transform at the end of this big BS SCAM Interview loss of time session into... wait for it.... DOOR-TO-DOOR SALESPERSON WORKING FOR FREE.
They basically hire you to work for free for them and get money off of what you sell and oh, so generous of them, they share with you a bit of your profit you make by yourself... LOL
The CEO has a big fake smile to wheedle but don't get caught or confused, she is a big crook.
Just check her LinkedIn profile, She went from clinic assistant with a big employment gap of 5 years to CEO... yeah sure.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work for free for us?!!   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Square Concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with the hiring manager, while the second one was in a room filled with 5 other people, after that there was a phone interview and an offer.

This is a pyramid scheme. It's a strictly sales position even though they market with "Marketing" Positions. It's 100% Commission Base too

Interview Questions

• Standard Sales Questions
      Team player, pressure, drive for growth.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted for about 5 minutes. They only explained the job briefly to me, and barley let me speak. It felt very rushed. After the initial interview, they asked me to come back and do a job shadow interview where I had to go in the field and see what they do. Basically you stand in a parking lot and try to sell things to bystanders. This was not the job they described to me that I would be doing, and not the job I applied for online. Such a scam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was a very brief 1-1 interview. Just very basic run through the Resume and what are they offering currently. This could have been done over the phone as well.

Interview Questions

• Detail about your Education and previous jobs and how you think you will fit.   Answer Question