Blue Square Concepts Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Square Concepts Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Initially was a phone interview which was fairly brief questions. If you know the basics of project management and business, you will have no problems with the phone interview. The panel interview were with 4 employees. You will be asked how you use a project scheduling and how to manage projects. They're looking for both personality, knowledge and overall ability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Square Concepts

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

They did a simple behavioral interview over the phone then they invited me for the big interview day which consisted of one about my technical skills, my people skills, and experiences. you were free to ask questions.Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you worked for a difficult person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

a short process, you can say whatever you want. they will ask you a lot of questions. You should introduce yourself very well.I learned a lot from this interview. I know how to prepare for the next time.