Blue Square Concepts Sales and Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blue Square Concepts

1.0

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Received phone call from HR. When I heard the address I realized they were the 3rd company in the same suite in the same building to contact me (shady). I asked what compensation was and was told they would only discuss in an interview. I requested a phone interview and was told they didn't hold interviews over the phone. These guys are SHADY! I would watch out ......

Interview Questions

• Can you come in for an in person interview without knowing what we pay or what we do?   1 Answer

Blue Square Concepts Response

Jan 8, 2016 – Director

Hi there and thanks for the review, and the opportunity to respond to some of your concerns. You’re correct that we do indeed share a building with many other companies, as is fairly common in... More

Other Interview Reviews for Blue Square Concepts

"Marketing and Sales" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Blue Square Concepts (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Really weird from the start, the office is very unprofessional and they have really loud music playing in a small space. There were 6 other people waiting to be interviewed as well, but some of them weren't professional looking, that was also a weird sign for me. The man interviewing took someone back every five minutes, it was a super short and weird interview. He opened the interview by saying this was a marketing team lead position, and I mentally took note that something was off because it wasn't what I applied for. From that he asked VERY general and simple questions and then said they'd call about a second interview the next day. I got the call and showed up for the second interview the next morning, still a really weird vibe and another weird set of people waiting to go into the second interview. The CEO brings us into a conference room and talks about the company for 30 minutes and then starts describing the REAL position, which is entry level sales selling AT&T. No where did they ever state it was a sales position, and they never really ask you about your experience because they don't need it to push you into someone's house and make a sales goal. They also send you a list of questions to prepare for before the second interview, things involving different technologies and telecommunications stuff. I stayed up all night preparing for the interview and they didn't ever even have a personal conversation with any of us. Needless to say, I got an offer and turned it down because it was never what I applied for and I completely wasted my time. Scam city over here.

Interview Questions