Blue Wolf Capital Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Blue Wolf Capital Partners

Interviews for Top Jobs at Blue Wolf Capital Partners

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Blue Wolf Capital Partners (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with Dana Halasz the CAO at Blue Wolf (the company's first employee and she's quick to let you know that she is truly the be all end all there) & another assistant at the firm. The assistant was very cold - asked questions like any interview but didn't give a positive vibe or like she even cared to be part of the process. The interview process is one of getting to know someone and assessing fit - the whole process felt very standoffish and territorial.

Interview Questions

• Challenges... loves examples when explaining scenarios - really big on that. They do phone interviews with an outside firm to assess personality fit... waste of time...   Answer Question

Sales Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Blue Wolf Capital Partners (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducted with the sales manager and then I was dumped off to his peers that involved a woman visiting from another office who broke every HR law under the sun(ie: asking how old I am, asking if I am single or married, etc).

Interview Questions

• What makes you so special that we should consider hiring you?   Answer Question