BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina.

Interview

Inept- interview questions consisted of personal questions rather that work experience or abilities. Manager was late and appeared to be drunk and ill prepared. The process was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• If you were a Cartoon, which Character would you be?   1 Answer

Management is not impressive

Other Interview Reviews for BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina (Florence, SC) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied to position on Sunday. Received email Monday to go for testing on Tuesday. Received call on Thursday to come in for Interview on Friday. Interview time was 9:45am. Finally got called in at 10:45am. The interviewers, both of them, read from their list of questions and then said "thank you". When I attempted to ask questions I was politely told that they were out of time.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina (Florence, SC) in May 2011.

Interview

Went well I gave my experience in customer service and I passed a required test that had nothing to do with customer service. The people were nice and I was offered the job the same day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina in February 2010.

Interview

Hiring process was approximately a month long. First you go in and test (if needed), once you pass the testing portion they will set you up with your "initial" interview. My first interview was with one of the managers in the dept just 1 on 1. She asked basic questions about my qualifications and why I'd by good for the job. She was not critical and was very nice. After the initial interview I got a call 2 weeks or so later stating they wanted to do another interview with me. This interview was with "my" supervisor and a work leader. Although the supervisor was asking a majority of the main questions, the work leader was asking follow up questions to the initial question making for a pretty intense interview. She was a very direct person but the supervisor was more laid back. After that I got a call about a week later stating they wanted me for the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could bring (extra) to National Alliance (the dept)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, they let me know the pay base upon interviewing.